my lfs saltwater section

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Your "lfs" is Petsmart? Sorry and good luck.

HN1 said:
Your "lfs" is Petsmart? Sorry and good luck.

your tellin me i have had a good experience though they actually know n care i returned dead fish today n the guys like did you just buy a tank yesterday you kkno it takes weeks to cycle i tld him my tankks been up sence nov but imd that a petsmary employee was about to lecture on cycling im one in a few wbo has a chain that cares n its my only option no ma n pa shops :((

My petco does. I bought my first pair of mated clowns there. They even sale live rock for cheaper then the other lfs in my area..... i don't go there for much but the supplys are cheaper

Wow! My local Petsmart's sw section wouldn't fill even one of those pics. I only go there for the most basic stuff, and even then only if I need it sooner than Amazon can ship it to me. And still I end up coming away disappointed half the time. Luckily I have a great LFS about 8 blocks from my house.

its barely an isle but they have all you basic stuff substrate salt mix api salt n reef tests trace elements food power heads and theres alot pf fiilters further down

Back
Top Bottom