My new 220 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok. I'm officially mad at my yellow tang. I know they are only semi aggressive but enough is enough. He has been a tank bully since day one. Last night I noticed him picking on my clown! This morning guess what - my clown was dead. This tang is coming out! On top of that- my buddy's yellow tang killed his banners last night. What the heck is going on???
sorry about your clown! where are you taking the tang?

i am sorry about the clown . they are funny little swimmers. are you going to find another clown? how is this affecting your stocking list?

I am gonna take him to the LFS. As far as a stocking list goes- I will just have to adjust. I might take this opportunity to add a few clowns though

Ok. I'm officially mad at my yellow tang. I know they are only semi aggressive but enough is enough. He has been a tank bully since day one. Last night I noticed him picking on my clown! This morning guess what - my clown was dead. This tang is coming out! On top of that- my buddy's yellow tang killed his banners last night. What the heck is going on???

Oh man. I am sorry to hear that. :-(

I was going to get a yellow tang, that's now off the list... I'm sorry for you lose.

Torch teaser and a cleaner shrimp

Attachments

• image-3125546367.jpg
    image-3125546367.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 80
  • image-4009977350.jpg
    image-4009977350.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 88

Here's the torch
http://www.flickr.com/photos/69730694@N08/6332398043

Last edited by a moderator:
Back