My new 220 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
rdnelson99 said:
My neighbor posted this on my FB page and tag the man as me. :)

Lol my dad showed me this, he said "buddy, if you ever sag... Well you know what to expect." I wear a belt.

coffeetwitch said:
im tickled that you are planing for him turning fat and sassy.

Well you figure it will be at least ten years. If he's still able to stand me in ten years he has to love me. When you are in love you gain some weight. Soooooooo.... Lol

Well. Was too tired to make my own water last night so I went to the LFS to get some premixed. I went there at 4 and just got home. I ended up helping bag fish, test water, and help clean tanks. Uggggg. I don't feel like doing my pwc now. Lol. Anyone wanna syphon out 40 gallons for me and add it back?

Jlsardina said:
Well. Was too tired to make my own water last night so I went to the LFS to get some premixed. I went there at 4 and just got home. I ended up helping bag fish, test water, and help clean tanks. Uggggg. I don't feel like doing my pwc now. Lol. Anyone wanna syphon out 40 gallons for me and add it back?

I got you... Lol...

Jlsardina said:

Part time job? Or just chummy with owners?

Kio707 said:
I got you... Lol...

Saweeeet! Lol. I'm getting started now. Pruned the mangroves. Took out empty snail shells. Took my spare pump out to put the water back in and Syphon old water out. Buckets- check. Filter floss- check. What am I missing? Oh yes- energy. Lol

Saweeeet! Lol. I'm getting started now. Pruned the mangroves. Took out empty snail shells. Took my spare pump out to put the water back in and Syphon old water out. Buckets- check. Filter floss- check. What am I missing? Oh yes- energy. Lol

LMAO... Feel you on that one....

Why yes.... Yes I do cheat...

img_1645591_0_9a11c7c2217bade7ea0fca10bd778d3e.jpg

img_1645591_1_9db21e768fe4d7632b310a9adae5a1e6.jpg

img_1645591_2_99bfb55d40e824ad51f2af3115fb0606.jpg

That's not cheating...its called working smarter, not harder. I do the same thing from 32 gal brute in my garage as well as pumping the water out of my sumps for water changes... :)

Oh man. And here I thought I was living life on the bad girl side. (stomps away from phone and pouts in the corner). Lol

Back
Top Bottom