My new 220 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here he is! And the clowns....

img_1653268_0_ea1504f88352be77d566c0acfc7241c4.jpg

img_1653268_1_00829e3d5d8784a1a123ecc5b76adf9a.jpg

img_1653268_2_e08d44bb3fd84b58c7852a55dccd830b.jpg

Ok. Went to the store out of boredom today. Bought some fuzzy mushrooms and a ORA mandarin (green).

Pictures pictures pictures! I love Mandarins! Let us know how he eats. :)

By the way, the Purple Tang looks fantastic! Are they really as aggressive as people say they are?

redsea said:
Pictures pictures pictures! I love Mandarins! Let us know how he eats. :)

By the way, the Purple Tang looks fantastic! Are they really as aggressive as people say they are?

My yellow and him spat at each other for about 2 hours. Now the purple, yellow and sailfin are schooling! Lol.

Btw- all the tangs right now are pretty much the same body shape so I guess I went against the general rule. Lol

coffeetwitch said:
ha, how soon for pictures?

I'm at apple right now- so about 35-40 minutes? Lol. They are acclimating at home right now with (gulp) the hubby watching. Lol

I can't wait to add my tangs. Thinking yellow sailfin and powder brown

mdavidson said:
I can't wait to add my tangs. Thinking yellow sailfin and powder brown

IMO, the powder tangs and the white cheek are the worst when it comes to ick. They ick up faster than the rest and stress easier.

Wow I didn't realize that. May have to choose a diff one then. Just ready for more fish

Crazy about your Tang. I've had Tangs for years and the only other fish they were ever aggressive toward were other Tangs, weird ):

Tangs are good about getting "ich" or "parasites". UV sterilizers are great for curing that problem.

Back
Top Bottom