My new 220 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i've got a question i would as in a private message but your box is full.

have you noticed an increase in humidity in the rook your tank is in or even in your house?

Gti_Leo said:
i've got a question i would as in a private message but your box is full.

have you noticed an increase in humidity in the rook your tank is in or even in your house?

I live in florida- so I wouldn't really be able to tell you because humidity is an everyday thing for me. Also, my tank is in a great room that's open to the kitchen, dining room, breakfast room, hallways and living room. If their was in increase in humidity- there would be so much space for it to cover that I believe that it would be minimal. Also, I run my air conditioning hard at 72 degrees at all times. So, IMO, the lack of heat may prevent the humidity caused by evaporation. I believe that is what you are asking. If not- I emptied my inbox.

thats what i'm asking thanks, i want to build a plywood tank so i'm interested in knowing. it will be in my basement which is open in all rooms and also open to my main floor so i'm sure things will be fine but i'm just curious as i'm still livign at home with my parents and don't want to kill their house to much :p

Gti_Leo said:
thats what i'm asking thanks, i want to build a plywood tank so i'm interested in knowing. it will be in my basement which is open in all rooms and also open to my main floor so i'm sure things will be fine but i'm just curious as i'm still livign at home with my parents and don't want to kill their house to much :p

Lol. If all else fails run a dehumidifier in the room

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Coral banded shrimp? Isnt he agressive to all of your other shrimp??? Hes awesome!

He hasn't bothers any other shrimp at all. He keeps with his mate. Never more than a foot away from her

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Coral banded shrimp? Isnt he agressive to all of your other shrimp??? Hes awesome!

He is awesome. When his antenta are spread out they spread out about ten inches. His body is about 4 inches

Jlsardina said:
He is awesome. When his antenta are spread out they spread out about ten inches. His body is about 4 inches

Wow thats awesome! Haha i would love to have one, but i dot think it would work in a 30 gal :( and i wouldnt wanna risk it! Haha

Back
Top Bottom