Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 11-13-2011, 09:05 AM   #411
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlsardina View Post
Ok. I'm bored. Lol. So here's a vid....

Just ignore the Disney channel and dogs barking in the background. When I get a better video I might do some editing to make it better. Lol
The barking and Disney in the background just make it feel like home. My house has run the gambit. First it was Barney and Wishbone, then Rugrats, then Tellitubbies, Spongebob, etc. Now it is Avenged Sevenfold and Shinedown (but I love Sinedown). The most anoying noise though is the boyfriends knocking on the front door. Guess that is what you get when you have daughters. LOL

Old 11-13-2011, 09:11 AM   #412
RJT
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdnelson99 View Post
The barking and Disney in the background just make it feel like home. My house has run the gambit. First it was Barney and Wishbone, then Rugrats, then Tellitubbies, Spongebob, etc. Now it is Avenged Sevenfold and Shinedown (but I love Sinedown). The most anoying noise though is the boyfriends knocking on the front door. Guess that is what you get when you have daughters. LOL
I forgot about Tellitubbies. Thanks for the memories of my son when he was that age.

Old 11-13-2011, 09:14 AM   #413
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlsardina

Lol. Practice makes perfect. I have more experience in video games than I do in fish. Lol. My hand eye coordination started at 6 with video games. That's 22 years experience!
Im the same way. The wife still talks me into playing dancing gameson kinnect w her though lol. Its not pretty haha
Old 11-13-2011, 09:18 AM   #414
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to Jlsardina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gti_Leo
have you tried to catch it with the lights out. let the lights go out and an hour after lights out turn them back on and try and catch the stunned tang.
At lights out he hides in his cave in the back of the tank
Old 11-13-2011, 09:19 AM   #415
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdavidson

Im the same way. The wife still talks me into playing dancing gameson kinnect w her though lol. Its not pretty haha
Haha. I hear ya. I have the kinnect and I make sure I close all the blinds first. Lol
Old 11-13-2011, 09:21 AM   #416
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdnelson99

I have a plan to make the boyfriends stop. I figure by then my husband will be old and fat so I'm gonna make him answer the door in a pink thong and a camera
Old 11-13-2011, 09:26 AM   #417
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlsardina

Haha. I hear ya. I have the kinnect and I make sure I close all the blinds first. Lol
Ya same ere but doesn't help when she records on her phone and sends it to our friends lol. She is playin battlefield 3 this morn. Its quite commical to listen to her
Old 11-13-2011, 09:36 AM   #418
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdavidson

Ya same ere but doesn't help when she records on her phone and sends it to our friends lol. She is playin battlefield 3 this morn. Its quite commical to listen to her
Lol. Is she the type that moves the whole controller to the left instead of just the joystick on the remote? My sister does that. She leans to the left with her whole body. Lol. Very funny to watch and comment on like a bad episode of MST3000
Old 11-13-2011, 10:27 AM   #419
Aquarium Advice Freak

She does that a little. But listening is the best part. She hates to get killed lol
Old 11-13-2011, 10:50 AM   #420
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlsardina View Post
I have a plan to make the boyfriends stop. I figure by then my husband will be old and fat so I'm gonna make him answer the door in a pink thong and a camera
My neighbor posted this on my FB page and tag the man as me.

Tags
20 gallon, 220 gallon

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com