My new 220 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
coffeetwitch said:
how does it just go away in a week? dont the other fish get it?

It only affects him- the other fish are fine- and it doesn't come back either later on. Of course unless I add another fish

Jlsardina said:
It only affects him- the other fish are fine- and it doesn't come back either later on. Of course unless I add another fish

For some reason the something happens to my fish too. My recently added clown got ich the first couple days and now it's gone. No other fish have it whatsoever lol but whos complaining!

Ibrahim said:
For some reason the something happens to my fish too. My recently added clown got ich the first couple days and now it's gone. No other fish have it whatsoever lol but whos complaining!

Lol. No complaints here! Most of my tangs have Icked up bad at first- then goes away and never comes back except when the purple does his thing with new fish

coffeetwitch said:
weird. i thought ich was a plague just waiting to come out and once out never goes away without some action.

I'm
Not saying my tank is normal. Lol. But my tangs get ick (black and white) the first two weeks of introduction and then hardly ever again

Ok. I was bored today- and some of my fish were photogenic. Maybe I'll post some shots for POTM? If I ever figure out where to post them. Lol

image-2942185747.jpg

My Midas guarding his perch. It's so cute when he is nestled into the toadstool at night just watching the whole tank. It's like he says "it's good to be the king" in a Mel Brooks voice. Lol

image-926458563.jpg

My sailfin playing peek a boo

image-3045504988.jpg

image-1905119541.jpg

One of my clowns protecting their torch

image-1570748603.jpg

My fat yellow tang

image-1809456782.jpg

My beautiful lieutenant tang

image-3279077948.jpg

image-1309184520.jpg

My purple tang

coffeetwitch said:
very nice. maybe one day when i grow up i can have something like that....

Hahahahahah. Lol. I talked my husband in letting get a new 40 gal. Gonna make a seahorse tank!

Your tank it incredible. I accidentally exited the application while looking at your tank shots, and i was franticly trying to get back on and find this thread again lol!!

Gboy66 said:
Your tank it incredible. I accidentally exited the application while looking at your tank shots, and i was franticly trying to get back on and find this thread again lol!!

Lol. Thanks. It's a work in progress. Now I'm playing the waiting game for fill in. So that's why I'm gonna be starting the seahorse tank soon! It's cycling right now so there's nothing really to post yet sadly.

yes there is. equipment list, planed stocking, considerations that you took into account. blah blah blah. wait what are we talking about?

Hey guys. Anyone know if this is a good sponge? Or if it is a sponge? I think it's an encrusting sponge. However, I'm getting mixed reviews in my research if it's a good or bad one.

It's growing really well in the tank.

Attachments

• image-164706549.jpg
    image-164706549.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 107
  • image-3751690872.jpg
    image-3751690872.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 128
Back
Top Bottom