My new 220 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I AM in florida so I will try to make a trip to check out the store, I'll make it a road trip day. lol

Can you PM me the address so I can mapquest it and see how far you are from me? I'm like an hour east of orlando.....

Would also like the address so I could come down some time, to check out the store.
Open Sundays? Take trade-ins? Got a dinner plate sized Red Monti Cap, all shelved, that needs a new home!!

Hope your first day was a huge success and that you have nothing but great days ahead. How exciting for you. May have to make a side trip the next time I head down to Seabring to visit the in-laws.

Thanks guys! Only had two customers so I'm brainstorming ways to get more people in.
When the new LFS around here opened up, they put up signs EVERYWHERE. That might help a little bit. :) If you haven't already, I would also recommend setting up a Facebook page, good way to let people know what is going on etc. Also, my last idea, do you have any reef clubs in your area? If so, maybe you could sponsor a meeting or something. :)

I know you will do great, good luck!

Put up signs saying "10th Anniversary Sale". When they ask if you have been in business 10 years tell them no but you are sure someone has so you thought you would have a sale to celebrate. LOL

But, the reef club meeting is a great idea. Those are the people who spend the most. Of course they want it cheap but..... Our reef club sponsors get adds on the forum for nothing. All they need to do to be a sponsor is give a 10% discount on certain items. That cuts into the profits but I believe the volume makes up for it. You have no idea how many times I see someone post that they are looking for something and a minute later some say "So-and-so store had one yesterday". :)

See if you can be a vendor on AA!!! You see we all want to get stuff from u... Lol

Hopefully today will be better for you. Maybe Cinco de Mayo messed you up a bit yesterday, everyone going to the beach, and cooking out.
Thanks for the address, need to save up some cash to make the trip worth it for both of us!
Best of luck!!

Maybe try a raffle! Whoever comes into the store and spends 10 dollars gets a ticket. If they spend 50 they get five tickets. Winner after the day gets a frag from a nice colony, or maybe some equipment!!:)

Hopefully today will be better for you. Maybe Cinco de Mayo messed you up a bit yesterday, everyone going to the beach, and cooking out.
Thanks for the address, need to save up some cash to make the trip worth it for both of us!
Best of luck!!
Good point ...

What about going old school and print up a bunch flyers and start putting them under windshield wipers (y)

Good luck to you and congrats on the opening

Back
Top Bottom