My new 220 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I actually got a few good pics today when I was messing around with a camera app that's supposed to help with white balance on the iPhone .... Oh yes- keep in mind that I just turned the lights on for 5 minutes for this so the corals aren't really opened up. Lol

LT tang...
img_1959574_0_74bfa6b5c386c665c4ad00592c1982dd.jpg

Copperbanded...

img_1959574_1_4e77ad91959fd741695ca1a971436220.jpg

25lb rock fully of palys...

img_1959574_2_65fd68631d3de0ddcc92be56492df992.jpg

My basket star out eating...

img_1959574_3_a9cb3899a900144451aef55d0efbb876.jpg

My baby plate coral still on the rock... I can never capture his true metallic colors though...

img_1959574_4_134845dc36e06407d6db9ecfa4e93a15.jpg

Very nice. What app is that. Never realized how bad it would be with my iPhone until I got the LEDs. Matter of fact, we had to come up with a new acronym because so many people would say "Crappy iPhone Pic". It is CiPP. :)

Wow love the copperband Jl!! Lookin good. Hey..how about a couple shots of that achilles?;)

rdnelson99 said:
Very nice. What app is that. Never realized how bad it would be with my iPhone until I got the LEDs. Matter of fact, we had to come up with a new acronym because so many people would say "Crappy iPhone Pic". It is CiPP. :)

It's called pro camera. Read the manual. It's gets easier if you do! Lol.

Gboy66 said:
Wow love the copperband Jl!! Lookin good. Hey..how about a couple shots of that achilles?;)

I couldn't get a pic cause he is too quick. I did shoot a video of my dirty tank though after lights were on for about 10-15 minutes. I'm doing a good cleaning of the tank tonight with a water change tho- so dont get mad at me. Lol.

http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa378/jlsardina/a0b0aa28.mp4

Awesome tank Jodi!!
Looks like the Achilles is right at home in there.
Seeing that makes me want some more fish in mine! I've only got 4. I've really been focused on the corals for a couple years, with the exception of my Copperband, I haven't got a new fish in years!
Beautiful reef!

Flreefer said:
Awesome tank Jodi!!
Looks like the Achilles is right at home in there.
Seeing that makes me want some more fish in mine! I've only got 4. I've really been focused on the corals for a couple years, with the exception of my Copperband, I haven't got a new fish in years!
Beautiful reef!

Thank you sir!

Ok. You guys are just being too nice now. My tank is disgusting looking right now. Lol. Let's just say I'm breaking out the vinegar tonight to start soaking some equipment. Just can't wait to get the new sump in after everything cools off at the shop.

Tank look awesome!!! Showing the link to my wife, saying how I want my tank... Lol

Think I could do a LT or orange shoulder tang as my center piece with my current stock? Blonde naso, purple tang, beta, emp angel, maroon clown, yellow watchman goby, and mag fox. It'll be in the 180g.

Kio707 said:
Think I could do a LT or orange shoulder tang as my center piece with my current stock? Blonde naso, purple tang, beta, emp angel, maroon clown, yellow watchman goby, and mag fox. It'll be in the 180g.

I don't see why not. Might have some aggression at the beginning with the blonde- but keeping plenty of seaweed in the tank lowers aggression in tangs. Also- you could pull the naso out for a week or two and then add the LT

Back
Top Bottom