My new 220 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mdavidson said:
Awesome tank, making me wanna go bigger and I just got a 125 sw tank about 3 weeks ago lol

Lol. Thanks. I had a 90 before this. And I only had it about 4 months before I upgraded

coffeetwitch said:
its been a few hours, how is everything looking?

Lol. Patience. I'll be home in 10 minutes and the lights start coming on at noon. Will take some pics soon.

Came home to hub messing with the tank again :(. So it's cloudy. But here's the toadstool opened up pretty good

oh poor sweety pie. you really should get him a tank. toadstool looks good. are they hard to keep? do they come in different colors?

coffeetwitch said:
oh poor sweety pie. you really should get him a tank. toadstool looks good. are they hard to keep? do they come in different colors?

Lol. Yeah. I'm gonna buy a bowl and stick a fake fish in it and give it to him for xmas.

The toadstools are a leather so they are really hardy. I think they are green and tab for colors.

But I did see one of the mushrooms in full bloom before he moved the rock. They are full blown orange when blown up!

oh and here is one for you...

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

coffeetwitch said:
oh and here is one for you...

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

That is so cool!!!!!

Ok. So here's my new rock work. My buddy has been busy so he didn't have a chance to do my rock work so I did it. I know it looks bad- but it took me forever! Keep in mind I have more rock coming in a week and I will be building up.

Back
Top Bottom