My new 220 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awww so cute! Here my little bundle of joy...

Attachments

• image-3020023340.jpg
    image-3020023340.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 73
Thanks! Why not? I have had dogs, rats, hamsters, cats, turtles, and fish(duh). My house is a zoo:)

SwimsWithFish said:
Thanks! Why not? I have had dogs, rats, hamsters, cats, turtles, and fish(duh). My house is a zoo:)

Lol. My house was a zoo before I had kids and got married. Lol. I've had almost every kind of domestic animal out there. It doesn't help that I was raised on a ranch.

Sounds like my house between the tanks the snake the bearded and my English bull lol

ForumRunner_20111112_150940.jpg

Jlsardina said:
Tell her it's your Xmas gift! And birthday gift... And next years Xmas gift. Lol

Didn't work for the 300 but she did go along with setting up the spare kitchen in the basement with aquariums and breeding some :) I will go along with that one for sure

mdavidson said:
Didn't work for the 300 but she did go along with setting up the spare kitchen in the basement with aquariums and breeding some :) I will go along with that one for sure

When in doubt- settle for more! Lol

Ok. I'm bored. Lol. So here's a vid....

Just ignore the Disney channel and dogs barking in the background. When I get a better video I might do some editing to make it better. Lol

Lmao twitch. I'm just bored. And tired of doing laundry.

Will trade coral for house cleaning services!!!

Oh yes......

And tank you everyone. Lol. Tank. :p

Sure that one has been used a million times

coffeetwitch said:
play some old school gamboy pokemon. its working for me. i just beat red last night? im on to ruby.

Lol. I never got into Pokemon. I guess I'm more old school. I still prefer Tetris. But when I play xbox360 I still like the games that make you think. Sadly though, the kids have taken over my tv and I don't feel like ripping apart the entertainment center to unplug the Xbox and connect it in my room.

Back
Top Bottom