My new 220 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This was actually in my 90 gallon corner tank. Here's a pic

img_1990283_0_f41e57ad3951cde47132491bb5e1ae77.jpg

Got such a great deal yesterday. I got a pair of 2600hph tunzees with wave maker and a reef keeper lite with ph, and extra power modules for 100$.

Also, added an African Midas blenny and cleaner wrasse to the tank. Will get pics when they come out today

Jlsardina said:
Got such a great deal yesterday. I got a pair of 2600hph tunzees with wave maker and a reef keeper lite with ph, and extra power modules for 100$.

Wow...nice snag!!

Here's an updated FTS. I took like 10-12 pieces out and to the shop yesterday. We are getting an Australian order in Monday and I figured I could trade on commission. Lol

img_2013907_0_49aa7bcf41eea31f414247b03c7fb03f.jpg

:(. My tank looks so pathetic and empty. I need to go on a shopping spree.

On a good note- I plan on getting all my recent purchases up and running tonight or tomorrow morning. I'll be like a geek in the apple store on a sale day.

Ok. Finally have my sump going in today. Already have 75 gallons of water mixing. Also have my de-nitrifier ready to go in and make its debut. My tank will be down for a little bit so I've set up a separate power strip to just run power heads to keep the tank turning. Wish me luck!!

Also- don't know whether it will be done today- but I've got a 35 gallon tank I'm setting up as a frag tank. I'm going to run it off my main tank for filtration so I'm not worried about two desperate systems. Nothing fancy- just throwing rubble rock in the bottom and egg crate on top. Also- have 120w of LEDs that I'm gonna throw up on it. I might transfer my angler into this tank as well and year down the other. Not 100% sure tho.

Back
Top Bottom