My new 300L reef build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just done my levels all looking good Nitrate levels nearly 0!!! What should I get first!!!

A bucket to do a water change. After that...I've had my pair of clowns for about 4 years now. Kinda unoriginal but I'd buy them again.

Just done my levels all looking good Nitrate levels nearly 0!!! What should I get first!!!

Do you have a final "wish" list for stocking? Then we could suggest an order for adding them; you want to do any peaceful/shy fish before any semi-aggressive ones. There are so many possibilities of what can go in there.

Would love yellow tang, porky pine puffer, chromis not sure what else

It looks really nice! I like the rock set up. :)

Thanks!! Going to try and do the same on the other side, don't want loads and loads of rock but love the flat parts higher up, might make a zoa garden to cover one side of the flat rocks, what do you think?

Thanks!! Going to try and do the same on the other side, don't want loads and loads of rock but love the flat parts higher up, might make a zoa garden to cover one side of the flat rocks, what do you think?

Sounds like a great plan, just remember that zoas don't need a lot of light, so don't make the garden too high up. :)

1/3 of the way up should be fine. You'll really only know if they like it there after you place them and see if they open. If they won't open, it could be too much light, too much flow, etc. then you can move them and try another spot.

Got rust on my ring clip, it's the one that came with the pump in my sump, is this ok or going to cause problems?

image-2824394166.jpg

Any ideas on what I can do to stop my salt levels dropping all the time, I have a hood and then two glass plates but seem to get a lot of salt residue evaporate and cause my levels to drop, any ideas.....

image-4015102235.jpg

Seem to be getting a lot of green alge on the glass and even on the outlet pipe, is this normal for a 4 week tank?

image-903795463.jpg

image-235920265.jpg

image-376848405.jpg

Any ideas what I can do with my sump should I take every thing out and clean it?

Back
Top Bottom