My Red Sea max 130c

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Leea

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated. The tank has been running for nearly 3 months, the coral and yellow wrasse ( Piglet) when in one week ago. Everything seems to be doing really well Piglet never hid and will gobble up anything that goes past his nose lol. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1428802870.669131.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thank you. Every thing seems to be nice and healthy. I am hoping to get som more coral next weekend:)

What you thinking of getting?

I'm wanting to get a frogspawn, and I'm obsessed with different color zoas lol. I've got my name down for two Picasso or snowflake clownfish when they come into My lfs in a couple of months. I'm hoping to make my tank nice and colorful. I would love some coral suggestions.

What lights have you got? If you have good lights a bubble tip would look great. I've got a toadstool that I love

The lights are 2 x 55w (22000k) each Actinic T5 lights, this is taken off the web page for the tank. And the tank is 130 liters (34 gallons). I am really loving my corals, they are growing well, I can't wait to get more :)

Back
Top Bottom