My setup :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks nice. What size is it? what fish do you have?

Hi it's 200lt just have clown tang, tiger snail, cleaner shrimp, dancing shrimp, strawberry conch and 5 turbo snails. More coral first then gonna start adding more fish :)

That tank is far to small for the clown tang. It will also kill most new fish you put in there. I'd rehome it now rather than later.

Really not what I have heard it should be ok with most fish

They are one of the most aggressive tangs out there. A lfs near me had one and it kept every other fish in a corner. Plus they get over a foot and swims like crazy. It needs a tank about 5 times the size of yours. I'm assuming your lfs told you it'd be ok in there? It won't. There are so many more fish that would be ok in that tank, the clown tang isn't one of them

Also, don't get me wrong I like the setup. I just don't agree with that fish

I have to agree with the others above, that clown tang is just asking for trouble. I keep tangs, but in a 180g tank, which I;d say is about, what 720liters or so? They are also the most aggressive tang you can get, it will give you trouble if you add any more fish.
I hate fish stores that say things are fine when they really arent, its so not fair to the buyer and the fish. :-(
Just my 2 cents, good luck!

Back
Top Bottom