Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 05-21-2011, 04:21 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Regular
Post My Clown fish

Well i did the test. and the Answers are:

High Range pH: 7.8 - 8.0 I think the color that matches with is 7.8

AMMONIA (NH 3/NH 4+): 0 ppm

NITRATE (NO2-): 0.25 - 0.50 I think the color maches with is 0.50

NITRATE (NO3-) 0 ppm

HYDROMETER: 1.022-1.023 -It Was At 1.032 But Then LFS Told Me To Remove Some Water And Add Fresh Water And Thats How I Got 1.022-1.023.

Soo, Is there something wrong? and if there is Are these products good ? My LFS Told Me To Get These So I Can Fix These Problems When I did the water test at the LFS: MICROBE-LIFT-pH BUFFER/STABILIZER and KH Alkalinity Supplement Sets Salwater at a pH of 8.2.

and the other product is : MICROBE-LIFT NITE-OUt II : Nitrifyinh Bacteria.

Please HELP ME THanks

sephirot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 03:32 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
The PH should be 8.3. I have used something called marine buffer and it worked well. Im still new at this but if im not mistaken your nitrites will go down and your nitrates will then go up and then a water change should be done. I dont think you need all the chemicals...
Mamaslilocean is offline   Reply With Quote

tan, test

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search