my unexpected 125g build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL. I spend 99.9% of my aa time on my pc too, I only use the phone when I;m out which is rare. hehehe....Ihave a stupid droid X and the battery is awful.

Plus the pc site gives me more options like seeing pictures bigger, getting a rsponse out faster and you can give "thanks" too. :)

Ahhh the droid x.. My old woman has one, absolute horrid battery. But amazing screen. Have any opinions on a marine betta? Donnt know how ive missed it

I've looked at them and they are really pretty fish. Little pricey for my tastes but I;m kind of cheap. lol

Yeah im lookin at 90 for the tusk,50-60 for the blonde naso and prob 90 for the betta if we get it...ugghh fish are pricey

Seems about right. And also if you don't want your trigger to kill a fish remove him add him to the sump refugium for a couple of days while you add the fish then put him back in.

Ibrahim said:
Seems about right. And also if you don't want your trigger to kill a fish remove him add him to the sump refugium for a couple of days while you add the fish then put him back in.

Thank you sir, yeah my picasso is so hit and miss when it comes to new fish, but I can actually pet him and he doesnt mind. But sometimes he will just turn and attack a new fish:(

Yea it used to be the same thing here but now my lionfish stalks him as if he's going to eat him. I always get nervous everytime my lion yawns because it looks like he's going in for the kill

Does your lion crush the feeder fish after gulping? Mine does lol. And I wish I coulda recorded when I released my lion. NONE of the fish would go within 2ft of him for days

Id recommend rehoming the damsels and watching your fishs reaction. I took out my damsels and its the best thing ive done so far. Now all my fish openly cruise the tank and interact.

Impossible with 100 pounds of live rock I'd have to tear apart the tank. I kno this sounds cruel but I hope the lionfish eats him

Get 5 or 6 small nets and simply work him into a corner, progressively blocking the holes in the rock. I also used a 8x10 sheet of plexiglass... Damsel froze up when I used the plexiglass to pin him in a corner

Hippos are notoriously wimpy though, as said before, my 5" picasso wouldnt even dare come within 2 ft of my lion. Those devils might get more than they bargained for if they mess with the lion

Back
Top Bottom