my unexpected 125g build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
310472_206331816101307_100001734711521_528401_1875309842_n.jpg

Still need to run an outlet to the wall behind the tv

Ohh and to anyone that may want to know, my tank is holding steady at 81-82... that's with the heaters in the overflows, 250w aqueon pro and 150w stealth.... so the overflow heater idea works

huma-huma said:
Ohh and to anyone that may want to know, my tank is holding steady at 81-82... that's with the heaters in the overflows, 250w aqueon pro and 150w stealth.... so the overflow heater idea works

That jbj heater u recommended is amazing... I appreciate it..

huma-huma said:
Anytime;) really wish I coulda got one...but I wasn't expecting to pay the full 160 for it

Yeah, but I got free shipping, so worked out...

Wow I just shared that comment with my family, had ne laughig really hard. Could you imagine that? Im pretty sure I could house 10,000 seahorses in a 500 g tank

Both left 4 deads, 4 guitar heroes,pgr 4, kinect adventures, modern warfare 2 and black ops, nhl 10 and about 5 others.

Oh and I may be getting an insulated trigger due to a re-home:)

my son loves pgr 4, its the only game he's allowed to play by rules of the wife... but he's 2 and halo maybe isnt the best fit! she also is restricting the tank size... hmm

huma-huma said:
Both left 4 deads, 4 guitar heroes,pgr 4, kinect adventures, modern warfare 2 and black ops, nhl 10 and about 5 others.

Oh and I may be getting an insulated trigger due to a re-home:)

I want to play u in Guitar hero and black ops so bad haha lol. My GT is Teh R0FLC0PTER

Back
Top Bottom