my unexpected 125g build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Your at least 80% finished though, right? Progress is progress. I have to tell myself that when I curse how long it's taking to get my sump finished.

Welp Ive pretty much cut my white lighting back about 75% for the past few days...

For a minute I thought you said "White Lightning". I was thinking you must really like the hard stuff. LOL Maybe it is because I live in the heart of where the whole moonshine thing started (and is still going on).

Rd lol that would be too bold of a confession for me lol. And unicorn I decided to hold off for 2 reasons... I just dosed my tank with copper power (WTH was I thinking) and Kio was generous enough to hook me up with some caulerpa.

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/315836_214463141954841_100001734711521_554122_535828282_n.jpg[img]

Please tell me if there's something wrong with my tang, its a dark brown spot on his one side...it changes from day to day. He's still eating like a champ and harassing the puffer like always. No flashing or anything...should I be worried?

ok so I tried uploading the pic and I don't believe it worked...either way ill try to explain it.. my tang has a quarter sized dark brown spot on his left side, it changes color and shape from day to day. Doesn't look like a sting or anything and he's eating perfectly normal and even chasing the puffer as usual. No flashing or hiding and this spot has been present for a few days. Should I be concerned or not? I know that he does change to a dark brown at night

huma-huma said:
ok so I tried uploading the pic and I don't believe it worked...either way ill try to explain it.. my tang has a quarter sized dark brown spot on his left side, it changes color and shape from day to day. Doesn't look like a sting or anything and he's eating perfectly normal and even chasing the puffer as usual. No flashing or hiding and this spot has been present for a few days. Should I be concerned or not? I know that he does change to a dark brown at night

Maybe a sore or bruise going away???

Not sure honestly Kio... it had the same consistency as has skin and didn't have a deep coloration to it....either way its about gone now, weird tang I tell ya. As everyone knows I have an adult MaY clownfish but id like to get another, possibly a b&w or semi-Picasso ... I know that the maroons are aggressive but if I get a smaller clown you think they would coexist??? reason im asking is because I've already pulled off 24 hours of ot and still have a few days to pick up more....its gonna be a lil gift to myself lol

Maroons cannot live with any other clowns unfortunately :(. The maroon will bully it until it is dead. It's difficult to even put two maroons in the same tank.

Blahhh stupid MaY.... I think I may have to contact the original owner and see if he would want him back, being as to how the couple is a friend of the misses, I promised him I wouldn't sell the clown.... hopefully he got a smaller tank up and running like he wanted.I think id be happier with a b&w/ semi-Picasso pair

I don't think I've ever seen that variation before! Just got bumped to the top of my clownfish list ( well right below the lightning clown) I have to figure out what to do with my current clown first because I dont want to just give him away....he's actually been an amazing tank mate

Only thing hard for me to grasp is the 45$ shipping fee...granted I get a guarantee with him but I've only had one sw death so far( knock on wood) and that was strictly a uninformed purchase mistake...

huma-huma said:
Only thing hard for me to grasp is the 45$ shipping fee...granted I get a guarantee with him but I've only had one sw death so far( knock on wood) and that was strictly a uninformed purchase mistake...

Have your LFS special order them.

Ill def inquire, but don't hold your breath, my lfs is top- notch in quality...but also top-notch in price

blahh why did i have to do it?? i decided to scour ebay and see what i could stumble across....i found a 72" Nova Extreme 12-bulber with 4 month old ATI bulbs....for 325!!! too bad id have to sell my hood to get the money and i dont think i can well it fast enough:( take a look though

72" Nova Extreme Pro. 10 ATI Bulbs | eBay

Back
Top Bottom