my unexpected 125g build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Jesse lol.. I though to myself last night " out of all the convos/ ideas we share back and forth, we don't even know eachothers names lol"
I did manage to get back to working on the stand, got one half of the bottom vertical piece completely sanded and smoothed, its ready for stain. Im working 7a-11p the next 2 days so im not sure how much time im gonna have to work on it more.
On a sad note, my 1-month old led tv decided to take a royals crap on me:( gotta send it back on Monday...don't even know if they will have a replacement for it

Yep yep. I share the same thought. It would be cool if more of us all where closer together. It would be nice to meet and greet once in a while.

Glad to hear your making progress on the stand. Bum deal about the tv. Hope it works out. It would be cool if u got a complimentary upgrade if the don't have a replacement.

yeah i wont be in on a meet n' greet anytime soon...

seriously bum deal on the tv, although glad the stand is coming along. I finished sanding mine today.

Meet and greet would be great. :) That is part of the reason I got on a local reef club board. So far, I have met a few people in person including the guy who gave me the corals. But, I still come back to this site more often. LOL

Just found a sw group, where I'm at, that meets first sat of the month. I may go and see what it's all about.

I would love to be able to go to Okinawa to do one.

Well no angel for me :(:( guy called me earlier today and told me he died...guess its good I didn't buy him

Im soooo glad I didn't buy that fish...I woulda been soo mad. I did do a 30g pwc on the monster.. still battling that pesky maroonish algae. Guess that's what I get for not having a Rodi. Been working on the tank stand lately.. another day or so and the front should be completely done. (I've got the processes all figured out now) so ill post pics as soon as I get the doors back on.

coffeetwitch said:
i look forward to the pictures. we can do pwc with tap? man, ive spent the last week making saltwater with rodi

You do pwc with ro/di unless u want an algae break out! Lol

Guess who just bought a juvenile australian harlequin tusk..... this guy did!!! Pics to follow as soon as I get home and start acclimating

hahaha i push the fish and you got one. thats fantastic!!! did you get a good deal? is he going to be safe with your triggers?

Only paid 150 for him bit he's laying on his side in my qt... if he doesn't make it im going g back first thing in the morning.im gonna upload a pic now.

393597_220116244722864_100001734711521_570849_1976911654_n.jpg

Idk if he's gonna make it... think maybe his water got a tad too cold, but im currently attempting to get his temp back up...hoping for the best

Back
Top Bottom