my unexpected 125g build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
coffeetwitch said:
i like it brent. i like it a lot. i kinda like the idea of running a 125g for the sump of a 180 too. sweety pie would never get on board for that though.

sardina? j eye or j eL idk. i think i just keep emplying that im mentioning your user name.

Lol. Just call me Jodi.

Call you jedi? !? What im planning on doing with my setup is running both tanks exposed and finished and the 125g "sump" will actually be another tank in itself:) its gonna be a natural refugium so that way I can keep fish in it as well. The 280 will inherit my current aggressive fish and the 125 will get peaceful community fish

kinda like this brent?
img_1629852_0_16d7a19036b0b02db36cc547b0de1b41.jpg

Yes like that...only I would finish the stand with stained wood to block off the area where the skimmer and return pump are.. and it would be chambered on both ends so the fish couldn't get in there.. Idk if that makes sense but it'll work

The wife and I have come up with a fitting name for our lion!!! His name is now King Leonitus... or just Leonitus for short:) I kinda want to name the tusk Achilles but im not 100% sure

Good point, schooled it is then! Gonna have a loss in the family sometime today:( I woke up today to the butterfly stuck sideways to the return pump filter:(

Thank you all:) its calming to an extent to know there's others that have gone through the same thing :(gonna work on tweaking my sump to try and stay busy

Back
Top Bottom