my unexpected 125g build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
negligent_inmate said:
So we decided while on our way to pittsburgh (45 minute drive) that we were gonna stop at a local owned fish shop, it wasn't pretty in terms of visual looks but wow!! He had 3 times the freshwater selection than either petsmart or petco. And as you prob know, my woman has a weakness of puffers, and I happened to stumble across a pea puffer for 4.99......needless to say we now have a 3 passenger with us....lmao he is kinda cute though

Did u so happen to go to Elmers aquarium in Monroeville bc I live 30 mins from there?

I did not, I live about 20 minutes from moroeville in washington pa. We went to oddballs in pitts.

You guys have a cool Zoo in Pittsburgh, we went last summer when it was 102 out, and spent a lot of time in the aquarium part!

negligent_inmate said:
I did not, I live about 20 minutes from moroeville in washington pa. We went to oddballs in pitts.

Do u know where cal u is? That's where I live and Elmers is worth going to

Def know where calu is, my girl is gonna be transferring there soon, if you know where w & j college is, I live literally 2 minutes away. happen to know of any cheapy frags I can get my hands on?

negligent_inmate said:
Def know where calu is, my girl is gonna be transferring there soon, if you know where w & j college is, I live literally 2 minutes away. happen to know of any cheapy frags I can get my hands on?

Yeah I know exactly where it is at...how are old are you and ur girl?

Space lord said:
Elmers must be good I live close to Altoona,PA and people recommend Elmers

Yeah I love it there it has a pretty wide variety of sw species and corals and everything u could possibly think of....where do u live near Altoona?

negligent_inmate said:
I'm 25 and she's 23

Oh nice my girl and I are 19 ...we should get together some time and exchange **** advice fish etc haha

stouty6969 said:
Oh nice my girl and I are 19 ...we should get together some time and exchange **** advice fish etc haha

That's suppose to say some

I used to go to alto ona for bowling tournaments all the time. I wanna go looking for locally owmed fish stores after going to oddballs. It was def somethimg different.

Here's a pic of the clown, he's finally starting to coe out and swim around.
263549_2182299323206_1418647088_2520879_5429131_n.jpg

On a side note, I was attempting to target feed my goby with a dropper...yeah that was rough, the huma trigger decided that he doesn't like the dropper and proceeded to attack it..and my thumb lol

Ok so I think the tank is starting a cyano outbreak, just noticed that within the last day or so, there's a patch of earthly brown fuzzy algae type growing on a rock, I removed the rock for fear of cyano, also tested my parameters.
Ammonia- ? Ran out of tester
Trates-.25
Trites-between 0-.25
Alkalinity- 300
Ph- around 8.0
......... Please any advice would help, from what I understand cyano isn't really harmful to the fish but can kill off your bb....any help to stop or shorten this cyano would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom