my unexpected 125g build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Brent, what are the tank mates for your lion again? Trying to look and plan. Tusk will be one, blue jaw trigger, and sailfin is what I got so far. Any advice would help.

Adult engineer goby, adult maroon and yellow clown, powder brown tang(adultish) green spotted puffer, Picasso trigger and niger trigger, and of course tusk. Had a long nosed butterfly but he didn't make it:( the trick with lions is that they really aren't hard to accommodate at a younger age, its when they get to 8+ investment that they start getting harder. Mines about 6 right now and I wouldn't dare put a juvenile percula or b&w clown in there...it would be lunch. So when you're fish planning make sure you take into consideration a fishes adult size

huma-huma said:
Adult engineer goby, adult maroon and yellow clown, powder brown tang(adultish) green spotted puffer, Picasso trigger and niger trigger, and of course tusk. Had a long nosed butterfly but he didn't make it:( the trick with lions is that they really aren't hard to accommodate at a younger age, its when they get to 8+ investment that they start getting harder. Mines about 6 right now and I wouldn't dare put a juvenile percula or b&w clown in there...it would be lunch. So when you're fish planning make sure you take into consideration a fishes adult size

Got it. The trigger and tang are already bigger then it. I was wondering about a maroon clown...

A MaY will survive the majority of the lifespan..but once the lions full grown the clown may become lunch

Gonna be moving to a new house this weekend!! Soo excited! This will be my chance to rescape the tank (finally)

huma-huma said:
Gonna be moving to a new house this weekend!! Soo excited! This will be my chance to rescape the tank (finally)

Cool!

I agree pictures are always a necessity!

huma-huma said:

Saaweeeeet! Def a +1 on pics! Of progress and end result please

Here's the livingroom...see the tv? The wall to the left of it will be where the tank sits
319554_231564840244671_100001734711521_601863_814036522_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom