my unexpected 125g build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can't honestly complain, someones been nipping at my butterfly:( his tail is all tore up. So I had to relocate him to the sump. The tusk is doing amazing:) he is constantly out and about now, even comes over and greets me by poking his head out of the water. Just added algone to the hob filter, hopefully it'll cut back the algae taking over. Sorry so long, was meaning to post an update so there it is lol. How you been?

huma-huma said:
Can't honestly complain, someones been nipping at my butterfly:( his tail is all tore up. So I had to relocate him to the sump. The tusk is doing amazing:) he is constantly out and about now, even comes over and greets me by poking his head out of the water. Just added algone to the hob filter, hopefully it'll cut back the algae taking over. Sorry so long, was meaning to post an update so there it is lol. How you been?

Algone? How's that work? Gotta turn off the skimmer?

been good. waiting for everything to fall into place kind su*ks donkey b*lls. but if it where all done, what would i do with myself?

@Kio yes you have to turn off the skimmer, but mines been all jacked up lately so no biggy. Its a little packet that you have to submerge in your tank somewhere and after some time it is supposed to clear up algae. @ Jesse that's one of the worst parts, waiting for everything to fall into place but that's still good at the same time lol. (Ps.. you should join the 100+ gallon club;) )

huma-huma said:
@Kio yes you have to turn off the skimmer, but mines been all jacked up lately so no biggy. Its a little packet that you have to submerge in your tank somewhere and after some time it is supposed to clear up algae. @ Jesse that's one of the worst parts, waiting for everything to fall into place but that's still good at the same time lol. (Ps.. you should join the 100+ gallon club;) )

Wait....there's a club???
Lol. Jk

been good. waiting for everything to fall into place kind su*ks donkey b*lls. but if it where all done, what would i do with myself?

You should never use the word "FALL" in association with glass aquariums. :) Gives me the willies just thinking about it. :facepalm:

coffeetwitch said:
hahaha i said sucks donkey balls, no one has a problem, i said falls in a metaphorical since and whatch out, hahahaha

Haha I can't stop laughing... this is priceless

And to sardina, I think 100-199 gallons should get a plaque, 200-299 should get a ring, and 300+ should get a Stanley Cup styled trophy:) and Jesse, I've got it figured out, im gonna upgrade to a 280-300g main tank and use my 125 as a sump:) how's that for filtration?

huma-huma said:
And to sardina, I think 100-199 gallons should get a plaque, 200-299 should get a ring, and 300+ should get a Stanley Cup styled trophy:) and Jesse, I've got it figured out, im gonna upgrade to a 280-300g main tank and use my 125 as a sump:) how's that for filtration?

You could set up a freaking ecosystem with a fuge like that!!!

i like it brent. i like it a lot. i kinda like the idea of running a 125g for the sump of a 180 too. sweety pie would never get on board for that though.

sardina? j eye or j eL idk. i think i just keep emplying that im mentioning your user name.

Back
Top Bottom