Need fish suggestions... maybe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ellisz

Aquarium Advice Addict
Alright,

I am going to order some stuff this week and was wondering if I should try any other fish.

Currently I have 2 sm. yellow tail damsels, a med. percula clown, 3 sm. green chromis and a sm. mandarin goby. This is for a 75 gal reef tank.

I will be getting a lg yellow tang in about 2-3 weeks too. I would consider removing the damsels but they might be tough to catch.

I have considered a flame angel but I have heard their survival is not that great. Something with some personality and a bit of color. I looked at some blennies and they seem ok but I read that some my be aggressive.

Any thoughts. I might just stop with the Tang...

You certainly have lots of room. Is this a reef rank, or plans to be one? That wil make a dfference as to what fish you should get.

This is for a 75 gal reef tank.
:)

I have mostly softies right now but after I get the MH setup, I will try other things. I have some zoos, xenia, mushrooms, few different leathers and button polyps.

I figured I had room but I just have not seen much that really interests me.

What about a royal gramma? These look cool and seem pretty easy going.

Anyone have one? Do they swim much or hide in the rocks? My mandarin is cool but he does not come out a whole lot. Would a Gramma bother a mandarin?

I have a royal gramma, she is a wonderful fish. She hid some at first, but is out most all the time now. She has her little cave in my rock, but swims about a lot. Likes to hang with my clowns. :D She bothers no one, very peaceful fish. I swear she watches TV with us. :lol:
You can see her in my gallery.

Thanks Quarry. I might go with that. Nice pics in your gallery too.

Might get an order in to saltwaterfish.com this week. I wish their snail prices were cheaper though. Might have to get them elsewhere.

Thanks

Likes to hang with my clowns. She bothers no one, very peaceful fish.

Until you get her with another one of the same family. I was told they will kill each other. Kinda like male betta's.

Back
Top Bottom