Need Help Getting Started

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Merry Christmas! To me and my fiancee! We decided to go in half and buy the Deep Blue Professionals 65g. tank. Also today, I received my Trigger Systems 30s Sump in the mail. All that's left for hardware is building the stand and getting a protein skimmer... I am hoping at the beginning of January I will have everything set up ready for sand, rock and water. I am looking forward to getting everything together... Any thoughts... I'll post some pics soon!

As I move toward setting everything up, I am debating doing a deep sand bed. But not sure, any insight??

I always did a deep sand bed in the sump. That way if anything were to ever go sideways (it never ever did) it would be easy to fix without disturbing the main tank.

You may want to start an aquarium stand build thread. I'm sure it would be helpful to some people, especially if you had pictures of your process. :)

Yeah, I'll be following in an attempt to figure out how to put my first tank together too. While simultaneously pestering the forum with other questions.. lol.

Thanks for the info. And I will be sure to post pics of the tank and build. I am still just researching and getting a few final things together for the tank. It will be this Saturday before I am able to get the stand built.

Back
Top Bottom