Need help, RO overflow...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Coel

Aquarium Advice Freak
so i went and screwed up bad, i forgot to turn my RO off and probably leaked about 6 gallons of water onto my bathroom and then it seeped into the hall carpet... my apartment is on a slab.. im soakiung it up with towels as you read and have a box fan blowing on it, any advice?

please help

Can't you fill the bucket in the sink? Or else have a few buckets where you start on an empty bucket all the time Or my friend hardwired his right to his tank

Well I did the same thing in my kitchen usually I start off with a new bucket will last a few hours if you forget
My friend hooked his right to his tank and he's got a shut off valve right on his tank I think he went through his basement with tube And he's got an overflow thing so if it gets to a certain height the water shuts off

If you don't have a wet dry vac or carpet extractor, I'd suggest renting one for the clean up. You can also rent carpet dryers which just blow air across the top of the carpet and / or a dehumidifier to help dry things out.

Back
Top Bottom