need help with my bangaii's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Spanky

Aquarium Advice Activist
i think i'm in trouble here. the 2 clowns eat well that might be a understatement i put pellets in they go nuts, cards don't touch those, no biggie i got frozen myis shrimp. However here lies where i think i'm in trouble i put in the frozen food yesterday one of the cards started eating like a hoover vaccuum while the other might nip at it but spits it out. the 2 bangaii's sometimes get together fairly close for 20 or so minutes at a time. but after awhile the one that has been eating well does chase the other one to side of tank for a bit then they get close again. one has a longer top back fin then the other the shorter one doesn't look damaged they were off by theirself in the petstore in the corner of back left side of tank together while the other 40-50 were away from them. do you know if they courting? should i be worried the one aint eating yet? or is the one eating a dominant male an kicking a inferior males butt to make him die? so far it just quick chases no nipping or anything like that.

Back
Top Bottom