Need Help with Tank/Filter Selection

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Memo

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello
I am just starting out. Would like to setup a 120 gal fish only tank with maybe some anemone and live rock. Any thoughts on Tenecor aquariums and filtration systems that is included in their marine ready package? I like the idea of remote Wet/Dry with skimmer and in tank overflow box. I also like the clean look with nothing hanging off the tank. Any other suggestions that built furniture quality packages with stands and canopies at the same price range? Appreciate any input.
Thanks!
Lori

Welcome to AquariumAdvice.com!!! :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros:
I just checked out their website and it looks okay. The tanks are acrylic so scratching may be a issue. Also, I did not notice any MH lighitng options in their lighting section. This will limit you in the future if you plan to keep anemones (they require intense lighting). For a comparison check out www.oceanicsystems.com
They make reef-ready tanks and have some nice looking stands/hoods. Buying all-in-one sytems are make things simple but you do loose some ability to customize your system.

Back
Top Bottom