need new tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

03shee

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Wanna sell my 55gal w/stand, 2 eclipse hoods, sea clone skimmer, 4 powerheads. How much $300 sound good? I'd like to go bigger but don't know how big, either 90 or 150? Going to try and maintain a reef tank. I've had a fish only for 6 years and its time for something new. What you fellas think? How much am I looking at spending to get this set up going, including lights, filters? $2000?

i'll buy it from you right now for $300 I live in Florida as well! I would be glad to buy it from you ASAP

well for my 46 i bought all new stuff full reef with pc light and 36 lbs of rock i have spent 1400. and 2 clowns and a clean up crew. so for a 90 you will be looking at more then 2000 with live stock.

i am calculating everything for a new 150 gal reef i want to purchase in the future. after all equipment, LS and LR, (no livestock) it comes to about $3000. Depending on what equipment you want and from where you get it, it could be more or less than that.

Back
Top Bottom