Need some advice please read

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

styles215

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have a ocellarius clown, fire fish, yellow tang, hippo tang, lawn mower Blenny and a watch men goby.. With 2 peppermint shrimp, 2 cleaner shrimp and a coral banded.. I also have a small brittle star with bout 6-7 huge turbos and about 15 hermit crabs.. I have a 125g reef tank.. Just a few pieces of coral.. Bubble coral, coral colt, Xenia, mushroom and green star polyp.. I have the ML c360 with 3 hang on biowheels (400,350.280) with a hang on reef octopus protein skimmer.. Sand bed about 2-3 inch and bout 150 lbs of live rock.. Can I add any big fish to my collection if not what smaller fish can I? My water quality stays good with scheduled water changes.. Any advice would be great.. An if you can see my tank in the photo where are some places certain coral will better.. Oh yea plus I have a one inch engineer goby that I haven't seen since I put him in the tankImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396320924.212611.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396320985.303809.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396321052.577416.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396320803.476778.jpg

I think you could add another 1-2 small fish. Just remember that hippo is gonna get huge. Over a foot and the engineer as well. The yellow will hit about 7" too. So once the fish grow it won't look so empty.

I was looking at the lyretail Anthia.. You think they are good..?

hmm not sure if you would get all the same wrasses or different ones. But I dont think they are a terrible idea. Just be sure your tank has a lid, screen cover or something, wrasses like to jump. I've lost a few to jumpers. But the fairy wrasses are very pretty.

hmm not sure if you would get all the same wrasses or different ones. But I dont think they are a terrible idea. Just be sure your tank has a lid, screen cover or something, wrasses like to jump. I've lost a few to jumpers. But the fairy wrasses are very pretty.

True a cover is a must. Um what other fish that I think are cool lol. Hawks are interesting but they don't swim much. Yeah anthias or wrasses

me, I may be biased, but I dont think any tank is complete without a hawk fish of some kind. lol

I have a flame hawk in my 90g, a hawaiian hawk in my 40b and two in my 180g, a falco and an arc eye. Its that thing that they do with their eyes that gets me. They will perch and just watch your every move, just moving their eyes to do so. Its so creepy cool!
I would add a hawk and the anthias. :)

Haha they're very personable fish. Definitely a good addition to any tank

Here is sumo, my flame hawk in the 90g. He is sumo cause of the black over his eyes, looks like a sumo wrestler to me. ! lol

He is quite plump lol. Nice looking hawk! Ill definitely be adding a flame or falco to my 40b when I upgrade

I dont think you will find a not fat fish in my entire house. lol Even the cichlids are fat and have preggo looking bellies.

I try to keep mine bloated at all times as well haha. A fat fish is a happy fish

Back
Top Bottom