Need some advise on this setup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bhunsucker

Aquarium Advice Freak
I posted this in freshwater also but I wanted to know what the saltwater people thought of this. I know nothing about saltwater at all.

I've got a chance to buy this setup for 300.00. Please let me know what you think of this. Its a 45gal setup, was used for saltwater. Attached is a picture of everthing I can get. I dont know anything about saltwater stuff. Can this be converted to freshwater?

If I wanted to try saltwater would this be a good chance at it?

Thanks
Bhunsucker

Attachments

• fish_tank_281.jpg
    fish_tank_281.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 57
Looks like a great deal. That is a nice shape for an acrylic tank. Though it is 45 gallons there is a lot you could do with it in the likes of a pygmy angel, clowns, gobies and such. I am not the biggest advocate of more being always better. More is usually always more expensive when it comes to equipment, live rock and animals.

You could make over $300 if you picked up this set for just the tank and parted out the accessories.. but looks like a great start for sw for cheap!

Start reading these forums and post questions.. you might get written details on the pump and other parts posted.

Back
Top Bottom