need some help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rhonda

Aquarium Advice Newbie
:?: :?: :?: :crazyeyes:

rhonda, how much experience do you have with marine aquariums? I wanted to turn my 20 into a reef, and I did almost all of my research on it here.

Probably the best help I can offer is to tell you to READ READ READ! :) Go through the saltwater threads, especially "getting started" because people ask this question almost on a daily basis, or at the least weekly. Find out what you like, find out what you need, etc.

I'd also reccommend the book "The New Marine Aquarium" by Michael Paletta. It's a great book for folks who are starting out in marine aquatics.

Good luck!

-j

Ronnie, I am sorry to have missed you in chat the three times you popped in today. I am working so I am not always around but if you just kind of hang out there I will eventually get free to chat some.

As was said the getting started forum is great. ALso the articles section is good to look over. You can find that linked on the homepage on the left site.

Back
Top Bottom