need some opinons on this nano please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's a good tank. I bought the PC version, but I wish I had gone with this version for the little bit more that it cost.

Great tank at fair price, considering it comes with the stand...... Only thing you need to realize is the version you have linked is the lower wattage (27w), which means mostly low to medium light softies & some LPS. If you have future aspirations of keeping any SPS, you will want the higher wattage version (89w), which is the one I have. I've had it set up a couple of months now, and just added my first corals a few weeks ago (zoa colony, green star polyp colony, & 3 green mushrooms), and they're all already showing new growth.

That's the one I've got.... again, fair price, not a steal, but if you have some patience, you can occasionally find them on sale for $549-$599 w/stand. And don't forget to keep an eye on Craigslist... that's where I got mine at quite a steal with a bunch of stuff with it.

That lighting is going to give you a lot more options later down the road as to what you can put in your tank.

EDIT: My craigslist score...
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f11/birthday-score-jbj-28g-213989.html

Back
Top Bottom