Need something hardy for clowns to host

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AusAaron

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey guys. I currently have a tank with a bw pec clown and an orange, a niger trigger and a snowflake. I have no skimmer on this tank just two cannister filters. Im off to get a cuc from the lfs after work and would love to get something for my clowns to mayb host if possible. Oh... Not sure what light is. Built into the hood. Lfs said it will support almost any corals. Do pwc'S every 3 days also. Suggestions appreciated

You can not have a CUC with a trigger and snowflake eel. They will be toast with them. Really need to know the brand and intensity of the light system is before you can get any corals and anenome. My clowns will host a bunch of corals.

100_1358.JPG

100_1013.JPG

100_0638.JPG

Just some pics of mine hosting corals.

melosu58 said:
You can not have a CUC with a trigger and snowflake eel. They will be toast with them. Really need to know the brand and intensity of the light system is before you can get any corals and anenome. My clowns will host a bunch of corals.

Just some pics of mine hosting corals.

Oh k. There has been a little hermit wandering around in there for a fair while and all is good. They dont bother him but i suppose its only a matter of time. Might leave the coral until my bigger tank is up and running then to b safe. Its an aqua one hood with marine bulbs. Bout all i know. Nice clowns. The black and yellow is kewl. Havent seen one of those in a lfs down here.

Actually. Ill check the light out and see if its any good. If it is do u think id have my hands full trying to keep the water levels suitable with the trigger and eel. They make a mess at feeding time. Depends what i get i suppose

Back
Top Bottom