need the address of a Home Depot that has Southdown ANYWHERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CountZero

Aquarium Advice Activist
After much begging and pleading, Not to mention a little whining, My local Home Depot has said if I can give them a store location that has southdown sand, they will try to get them to send them a pallet of it!

So, Im allmost there! All I need now is for you fine Aquarium Advice people to let me know where you have found yours.

As much info as possible is appriciated however any will be gratefully accepted, so if you can give me exact addresses and phone #'s or just that its the one in such and such a place I will be in your debt!

Thanks all!
Zero

I found a store in WI. I believe it was the Janesville Store.
West Madison
4550 Verona Rd
Madison, WI 53711
(608)276-7922
Directions

East Madison
2425 E Springs Dr
Madison, WI 53704
(608)242-8680
Directions

Janesville
3200 Deerfield Drive
Janesville, WI 53546
(608)741-8970
Directions

I wish my Home Depot store was that nice. They made me mad, they wouldn't do it unless I ordered the entire pallet and even then they said they probobly couldn't do it..

My Home Depot told me the same thing. Then after they got my hopes up, they told me I had to pay the freight to ship it here.

Needless to say I decided to buy Aragamax from the fish store after that. It was cheaper to do that to have to pay the freight.

they have it here at our store in johnson city, ny. the phone number is 607-785-8614 store number 1224. The person that you need to talk to is Colleen, they will send to other stores.
Angela

This email came through on a differant group. :p

Thanks for the leads guys. She is trying to set it up now starting with the store you sent me ReefRaff and working on the others as a backup.
:mrgreen: As usual, the AA team has come through for me again!
Zero

oh did they forget to tell you that for the info they posted they get half of the pallet? :)

I would be more than happy to hook up anyone that wanted it if I can get it. let me know if you want any and I will ship it to you for cost. Or if you are near the reno area, just pick it up.
Zero

Keep us posted Count. I would love to get my hands on some for my next 90g reef I am planning.

"Ontario" #3846
2000 August Drive
Mansfield, OH 44906
(419)529-0015

This is were i got mine some time ago. don't know if they have some but for anyone in this area might try giving them a call.

Back
Top Bottom