Need to find a pump to increase water pressure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have come to the conclusion that my municiple water supply has slowly been lowering the water pressure they are delevering to our neighborhood and now its at such a degree that I am getting almost NO output from my RO unit.

On my last water bill they made mention of a water plant upgrade and that water pressures would be fluxuating so I guess this is whats going on.

Anyone know of any pumps I could put inline on my ro unit that would boost the operating water pressure so I can once again get decent water flow rates out of my ro unit.

THanks in advance.

Kent makes one too, but it's even higher than the one Mark listed. Have you checked with Graingers or some of the other industrial supply houses? They might have some sort of pressure rated pump that would be sufficient.
Logan J

Thanks everone.

Ill have to make a decesion soon but I think the one mark listed is at the top of the list because it already is fitted for the size of tubing my RO unit is using.

The less plumbing conversions you have to do the better in my book.

Back
Top Bottom