Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 01-06-2011, 07:59 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Freak
add LR will be good...i dont know about maroon and common clown cant get along...i have them in my tank....1 maroon clown and 1 white/orange clown...no one get kill til now...the maroon clown will chase the small orange/white clown when the orange/white clown get near to its territory....

abdhalim2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 09:09 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via MSN to mr_X
you can put other fish in the tank, but you are going to torture those clowns, possibly to death leaving them in there through the cycle. please take those guys out and ask the lfs to hold them for you until you cycle the tank.

well, i am fortunate enough to be close to many lfs's which carry the sand.
here are a few folks online that carry it. maybe some of them have free shipping-
Carib Sea Super Reef Aragonite Sand - 40lbs

mr_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 11:44 AM   #13
Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have the clowns in a small established tank right now. I am not adding them to the 75 gallon tank until its ready for them and I have the levels right. I am just trying to make sure I have everything I need to get the big tank up and running smoothly and what kind of other fish I can add in the bigger tank.

turks72305 is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com