New 120 build...gonna be a long ride...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well the car is in the shop now, just went in the other day, had to do some re-arranging of funds. But it will probably be some time before i get a big tank up and runnning, but it's not going to stop me from having a new tank going. I think i'm gonna start out smaller with a 30 gallon. I started a thread about it. I already have the tank, just need to get started and get a RO/DI unit, AC70 filter, and some rock. Going to do that in the next couple days, just not sure which RO/DI to go with. Most likely the one Carey had showed me off Ebay.

Well the car is in the shop now, just went in the other day, had to do some re-arranging of funds. But it will probably be some time before i get a big tank up and runnning, but it's not going to stop me from having a new tank going. I think i'm gonna start out smaller with a 30 gallon. I started a thread about it. I already have the tank, just need to get started and get a RO/DI unit, AC70 filter, and some rock. Going to do that in the next couple days, just not sure which RO/DI to go with. Most likely the one Carey had showed me off Ebay.

The one she recommends is great. I bought one (I went with the 150 gal/day) and it has been doing fantastic.

Did you buy it off Ebay?

Do you have to call them to request the garden hose attachment?

Do you have to buy any additional tubing?

You tell them in the notes section on ebay what adaptor you want. You gt to choose one. and all the hosing is included. :)

Back
Top Bottom