New 300 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's a picture with just the cheap rope lights I bought a while back too. That's all I have running on it currently. They're doing pretty good, but want it to be just a little bit brighter. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1389051492.806312.jpg

Update on the shark. It's stating to get long enough to where it has to curl up quite a bit. Getting there. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1389398487.355436.jpg

Thank you for the timeline update. I've been searching online to get an educated guess. Glad to hear from an experienced shark hatcher (seems like a good title).

I've read that too. No issues with my lionfish and the Niger trigger in ~7 months of them being in the same tank. The shark will be a new venture though. I'm thinking a trigger's tendency to nip has something to do with their dominant status. My trigger is down pretty low in the rankings, so that may be why there hasn't been an issue. Just a thought, but I'm sure that has something to do with any signs of aggression.

Good advice. Maybe when I put the shark in the 300, I'll put the trigger in the 150. Definitely don't want that to happen.

Great tank and awesome stock list. Hope everything continues to go well for you.

No time lapse camera unfortunately. That would be cool. Here's an updated pic of the shark egg. He's growing pretty quickly, so I'm hoping it'll be soon. Especially with the three day weekend here. It would be awesome to be home when it finally happens. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1390000115.943703.jpg

Back
Top Bottom