New 72bowfront

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
id go the 120w dimmable route. you will need 2 of them though as they only provide a 2' coverage. the 72g is a 4 foot tank.

I'm kind of iffy about buying lights off eBay. Think they will support lots of corals?

Alot of people on the forum that have bought lights off eBay are now running into issues when they break. Sellers on eBay may not give warranty. Make sure you look into that before you buy them!

Lloyd would it be better to just spend the 500$ on rapid led and get the ones for the 75 gal

I've seen 2 complaints bout them so far I don't think that can be considered as "alot" yet. But it is a good concern to note. If money isn't a big problem for your lighting I would probably go with a light from reefbreeders. They have very high quality light systems that you can buy although they do get a little pricey. They are however based in the USA as opposed to the ebay sellers buying lights made in china

I've seen 2 complaints bout them so far I don't think that can be considered as "alot" yet. But it is a good concern to note. If money isn't a big problem for your lighting I would probably go with a light from reefbreeders. They have very high quality light systems that you can buy although they do get a little pricey. They are however based in the USA as opposed to the ebay sellers buying lights made in china

+1 to reefbreeders!
My friend has 2 over his 120 and they are great lights.

Back
Top Bottom