New 75 g build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Update on my upgrade every thing seems to be doing just fine had a few smaller corals loose some color due to placement issues but otherwise all is well pics to soon follow :)

Sent from my HTCONE using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I got my apex and radions hooked up I must say I'm loving the par meter with the apex

Well I wanted to wait to update till I got it completely programmed it was a little tricky but overall not to bad you can control everything lights sump light feeding you can monitor all your parameters such as temp salinity ph orp dissolved oxygen I got the module to hook my radions and my jebeao pumps to the apex which gives you way more control of the flow patterns then the standard controller that comes with it the parameter is neat because I measured par under my original lights and set the leds to match pretty close to what I had so I can acclimate the coral .. the current eflux DC pump so far is awesome it has zero noise from it you can't even tell it's running a far cry from my old quiet one 4000 hh that thing was reliable but very loud

Have not been on this forum in a while but my tank is doing awesome sps are growing like weeds under the radions I just built my own breakout box for my apex IMAG1334.jpgIMAG1333.jpg

IMG_20171230_142356_580.jpgit's been a long time since I been on but this is the latest picture of the reef all sps and lps are growing like crazy the only thing I've switched in the past 6 months was my salt mix and I started young less water changes do to the fact with all my dosing supplements my refugium and my algae turf scrubber all of my nutrients seem to stay pretty low

Back
Top Bottom