Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 04-28-2006, 05:06 PM   #21
Aquarium Advice Addict
Probably is the shrimp. It has been through a hard time with the bad water quality. I never expected it to make it this long.

are little bitty like 1/4 the size of a flea .. WHITE things moving around, maybe in the neighbor hood of 2 of the per inch of glass.. they move pretty fast, all i see is white, cannot make ANYTHING out as far as legs head or what ever...
They are pods. Good for the tank. Fish etc will eat them once added.

*The fact that no one understands you doesn't make you an artist.
*If guns kill people...Spoons make Michael Moore fat.
Brenden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 06:04 AM   #22
Aquarium Advice Regular
4.29.06 AM WAter Test Update

Well the clear thing (mr peppermint shrimp) is laying on floor now, dead, so am sure it was the poor thing, he suffered a long time...

Water is clear all looks ok, but sand bed from rock movement, will take care of on sunday with that thing suggested the other day.

Salinty 1.026 ------------- Went up? no Evaporation has occured...???? OK or add Fresh?

TEMP 78 Degrees

High Range PH 8.2

Ammonia 0

NO3 20

NO2 0

UPDATE 4.29.06 4.10PM

thank goodnes, the other day the clear thing must have been him moulted? (SP)

I got two snails need to look them up for the names of them, and a little green grab looking thing to start cleaning up the rock and so on.. they said I will need alot more of them but for now just use one of each until we are 100% on the water and the environment in the tank, I agreed

75galsalt is offline   Reply With Quote

cycling, fowlr, journal

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com