New 90 gallon setup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Valshar

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and new to saltwater. I've used this site to help me along over the past year or so and now I'm ready to share. I started this tank in November 12, with a lot of prep work. I have two clowns, a puffer and a Blenny, but plan on being more heavy with coral then fish. Let me know what you think!ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394405270.509765.jpg

Your rockwork is incredible, very well done!

Thank-you, but I have to admit, the background is PVC and pond foam. I couldn't drill the tank, so have a hob overflow and was not pleased with the look, your eye goes right to that spot in the tank instead of the rock work. So, I decided that I needed to do something about that with creating a 3D backdrop to camouflage the overflow. I found a few videos online that helped along with this design. I didn't paint it like most do, since it's going together covered with algae anyway and that exactly what happened, you can't tell the difference between the live rock and the fake. Plus, my Blenny loves to hang out at the top, grazing.

Back
Top Bottom