Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-01-2012, 12:01 PM   #201
Aquarium Advice Freak

Hey seen ur looking into a stocking list. Did you ever see a video of a goby and tigerbpistol shrimp pair up? Its really cool I got a yellow watchmen goby and pairing it to a tiger pistol shrimp.

Old 07-01-2012, 12:04 PM   #202

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeysuckle11
Yea I want to do a 125 gallon tank but ionly have a 30 right now and a 55 gallon fresh water. I'm actually getting ready to build a 20 gallon sump for my tank now. Did u buy urs build already or did u build it?
I think I'll go bigger in a few years, if the other half lets me lol. The sump came already built with my tank, shouldn't be to hard to make one tho

Old 07-01-2012, 12:06 PM   #203

Quote:
Hey seen ur looking into a stocking list. Did you ever see a video of a goby and tigerbpistol shrimp pair up? Its really cool I got a yellow watchmen goby and pairing it to a tiger pistol shrimp.
I haven't seen a video of it no, but I'm liking the idea, I was planning on getting a yellow watchman goby, so considering getting the pistol shrimp 2. Have you got your pistol shrimp? I don't think I've ever seen one lol.
Old 07-01-2012, 12:06 PM   #204
Aquarium Advice Freak

My other half won't let me yet that's y I'm not yet. Lol
Old 07-01-2012, 12:11 PM   #205
Aquarium Advice Freak

If u go on youtube u can see videos. No I havnt seen it the lfs by me gets them in but people buy them so fast. I just put my yellow watchmen goby in last night. Got to say he loves eating and she see her self and like trys to swim at the glass. Its cool looking to see. But I can place a order for a tiger pistol shrimp at my lfs but I'm trying tomorrow cause they get there shipment in.
Old 07-02-2012, 04:44 AM   #206

Quote:
If u go on youtube u can see videos. No I havnt seen it the lfs by me gets them in but people buy them so fast. I just put my yellow watchmen goby in last night. Got to say he loves eating and she see her self and like trys to swim at the glass. Its cool looking to see. But I can place a order for a tiger pistol shrimp at my lfs but I'm trying tomorrow cause they get there shipment in.
I had a look on YouTube, the pairing looks very cool, might have to look into it because my sand bed isn't very deep. Would like to see your pistol shrimp if you get it
Old 07-02-2012, 04:48 AM   #207

Hey guys, just wondering, when would I be able to get a coral? I was gonna leave it a week or two just to keep an eye on parameters with the two clowns but I think they'll be ok. I wasn't gonna add another fish til next month anyway but just curios on the corals.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:17 AM   #208
Aquarium Advice Freak

Yea I'm hoping I get him tomorrow. U could add more fish in like 2 weeks as long a s u levels are fine. I mean I put fish in after a week of my first fish being in there. But I was told wait 2 to 3 months of the tank running
Old 07-02-2012, 06:08 AM   #209

Quote:
Yea I'm hoping I get him tomorrow. U could add more fish in like 2 weeks as long a s u levels are fine. I mean I put fish in after a week of my first fish being in there. But I was told wait 2 to 3 months of the tank running
Yeah gonna keep an eye on my levels hopefully all we be good, now to decide what fish to get next lol. Do you have corals yet?
Old 07-02-2012, 09:02 AM   #210
Aquarium Advice Freak

Nope not yet I let my tank run for aleast a month with fish and all in it. My tank has only been runing 3 weeks with fish in it. So I was thinking I wait couple more weeks. I was told u sould kinda figure out all ur fish first because u have to watch cause some fish are coral nipper and all.

Tags
90g reef, reef, reef ready, tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com