Mission complete! 8)
The new tank is up and running. The sump/fuge works as planned. As of 8:30PM all fish are in their new home and seem to be doing fine. Water is a bit cloudy yet, but clearing up fast. Still running the aged 350 cansiter for a week or so to give the sump and fuge time to build up a good bio load.
Only issue right now is the sump is a bit loud. I bought the All Glass Mega flow tank with my DIY
sump/ fuge. The drain line is producing bubbles in the sump. It did not do this at first, and only started after several power downs as I made adjustments throughout the day.
The hose is a bit long and may be causing the problem, or I may need to play around with the height of the drain tube. Nothing too annoying yet, just loader than I would like.
The PBT seems to be doing great as it is already out grazing. It should have plenty of room now for a while as I took the Orange Shoulder and yellow tang to the LFS
with me when I picked up the tank.
I took pics through the process and I will get some posted in time once I get the new camera hooked up. Only had it for two weeks now. Oh yeah, I had better things to do like buy a new tank.
Thanks for all the encouragement,