New beginings......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GetEm

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey guys I'm new to the game and want to start a reef tank. I have a 60gal tank ( 48"w x 13" x 24"h ). Looking for lighting and not sure what to get. The light must mount to the tank. Any and all suggestions are welcomed.

Not really sure. Looking to have some that are fairly easy to maintain. Any advice on that as well would be great.

Softies you can use minimal lighting for LPS moderate to high and SPS high so you'd be best off getting on live aquaria or another site and figure out what you'd like to stock with

Edit* and if you have a budget that would help to know too because this is one thing that can be very expensive for your tank

Sounds good. Would like to be able to progress to more advanced later. So are there light fixtures that will allow me to do this?

........ Somewhere around 3-4 hundred dollars if possible ...........

Leds are the easiest upgradeable because a lot now are modular but they are very pricey.. you can always go high light though and just keep low light corals in shaded areas or deeper in the tank

Thank... More questions coming once I get the ball rolling.

Back
Top Bottom