New Breed of Snail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hara

Aquarium Advice Addict
You may remember my rather embarrasing posts about the roaming xenia, well, now you can see an astrea snail sporting a designer coat.

Thats crazy. How on earth did the xenia get on that shell. Was the snail staionary beside the xenia for a day or longer to allow it to grow into the shell and attach?

the xenia had been growing on the glass...I guess the snail just cozied up a little too close...wondering if I should try to save the snail somehow..any ideas?

Hara you have to enter that one in the contest that is just too cool! I love how deep red the color is on the Xenia, mines a light lavendar, would love that color!

:D

I have tons of this stuff, mounted on rocks already, if you want me to try to send you some, we can try it, you just need to cover the cost of the thermos and postage......there are pics of some of it in the posts about thermos trading..

Great that sounds good, the color on yours I really like and would like to get some color in the 40, do you think it would do well under 80 watts of NO's? I would like to pay you for the frag and the bother of getting a thermos and shipping it, also it will have to be around next thursday though when my husband gets paid.

I re-edited this because I didn't read the message right.

Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom