New fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Carluchio

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey ya peeps!
My 275 litre marine tank is pretty much cycled now and was wondering what fish/corals to initially introduce.
What do you think?
Can I introduce coral and fish together or separately. If I just put fish in first shall I put a pair in the tank to start off?
Thank uuuuuuu
Carlo

It just depends on what your putting in and the best way is to know your finished stock list before the first thing enters your tank I'm guessing this is gonna be a peaceful tank though since your planning on reef so I'd suggest a school of dartfish to begin

get a fuzzy dwarf lionfish! look at some vids of them on YouTube. they are really cool

You can put both coral and fishin at the same time, it's up to you. :)

A pair of clowns would be nice, those i would introduce together and not on different days.

Most would suggest to wait on the anemone until the tank is more "seasoned". They require a mature tank and very good lighting.

What's the best way to introduce corals? Do the same rule of introducing fish apply?

I drip acclimate my corals the same way i do my fish. Usually over an hour and a half. Every 20 mins or so i remove half the total water.

Omgggg I can't wait to put some fish and coral in the tankkkkkk I am super excited!!

Back
Top Bottom