new fish plan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jester

Aquarium Advice Freak
ok guys i have a 60 g fo tank that is done cycling i want to get a flame angel yellow tang a blennie 3 inch sand bed and some shrimp and snails and crabs how does this sound any problems thanks and can anyone tell me some other nice fish i could add thanks

I think your plans sound fine.

You could add maybe a few (2 or 3) chromis to your tank for some contrasting color and they will swim out in the open alot and give you some good movement.

how about a bottom tye fish like a basslet black cap is so pretty or a dottyback lots of tank raised available now.

You can add a snowflake eel which would give the bottom of your tank some great action. Also, as for what you are deciding on, it seems like a great selection.

I think you would be really happy with a small school of chromis like fishfreek said. I have 3 green chromis, they are constantly swimming around giving the tank movement. And they eat like little pigs so it is fun at feeding time. They also get along with everything, it si fun to see my two cinnamons swim around with the chromis all day! :hat:

Back
Top Bottom